These are Xperts Terms and Conditions for enrolment.
- Acceptance of these by you is required to complete your enrolment. Please read this information carefully. If you are unclear on any aspect, contact us for clarification.
- All persons wishing to study with Xperts must fill in an application form and submit that to Xperts.
- Each applicant must electronically confirm his/her understanding and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
- When Xperts receives an enrolment application a person may be offered a place on the course. This offer is confirmed upon:
• Payment of fees in full; and
• A course place being available at the time that payment of fees is made.
- Xperts reserves the right to decline any enrolment.
- A person may enrol through an agent (for example as part of a workplace group enrolment). In that situation the agent is confirming that each person they enroll agrees to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- In special circumstances Xperts may allow a deferment of a confirmed enrolment to a later course. Applications for deferment must be made to the Managing Director in writing. If a deferment is granted, no subsequent refunds are possible.
- Late applications may be accepted at the discretion of the Managing Director of Xperts. Their decision will be final and binding.
Requests for withdrawal from a course must be made in writing to the Managing Director of Xperts.
- If a request for withdrawal is received after 7 days before the published course start date and up to the course start date, Xperts will refund the fees paid, less an administration cost of £45.
- Once the course start date has been reached no refunds will be given unless special circumstances exist beyond the control of the enrollee, where Xperts will consider a refund on compassionate grounds. If such a refund is granted, the administration cost will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
- Acceptance of enrolment by Xperts grants access to its course website, the course tutor and on-line communication tools.
- When using Xperts website all participants are required to use courteous and appropriate language. If a participant fails to comply, Xperts may, at their discretion, cancel his/her enrolment.
- If an enrolment is cancelled all enrolment fees will be forfeited.
• If part of a workplace enrolment, the agent will be notified of that cancellation.
• When the published course completion date is reached the course is finished and all access privileges expire.
Course Completion Requirements
Completion of the course to the required standard is achieved when participants have
- Taken part in all assignment forums by making at least one contribution per forum topic
- Achieved a pass in the on-line course assessment, before the course instance finish date is reached.
If both of the requirements above are met, after the course finish date Xperts will supply a Certificate of Completion to each participant who has met the required standard, as evidence that the participant has successfully undertaken all that is required of them.
- Fees may differ from course to course.
- Fee payments will be accepted only via credit card or other means with prior arrangement.
- Fees must be paid in full 5 working days before the published course start date.
- Once the fee is paid, the name that will appear on your statement will be Xperts Ltd.
- No credit will be extended.
- Withdrawals and refunds will be as handled as in Xperts stated Policy (above).
- Fee refunds will be processed and dispatched within a maximum of 10 working days.
All transactions are in Pound Sterling (£). The exchange rate at the time of processing will apply.
Xperts contact details (Xperts is a New Zealand owned business)
Mail: PO Box 59, Paraparaumu, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: +644 902 0160
Office: 60 Matai Road, Raumati South, Paraparaumu, Wellington 5242, New Zealand